If you would like to take part in WeRead, ask your teacher or school librarian to send us their details via email. Then, read any or all of the books, and write a review (or several reviews): between 100 and 750 words. Give this to your teacher, who will be able to send it to WeRead. Your review will then appear on this website.
The deadline for sending reviews to be considered for a WeRead prize is June 2nd 2017.
Dos and don'ts:
- Don't write too much - ideally, between 100 and 500 words
- Don't just tell the story, but give us your opinion about it
- Don't give away the ending, or the whole plot
- Don't worry about writing a negative review if you don't like something about the book
- Don't copy (plagiarise) other people's work (including from websites)
- Do think about what other people might like about it
- Finally, give us your rating for the book's UNPUTDOWNABILITY.
Contact details: email email@example.com; telephone 00 44 (0) 1892 528 341